We are currently accepting applicants for part-time work (15-28hr/week):
Front of House Server and/or Back of House Pastry Chef.
Wage dependent on experience and fit.
• Positive, warm, friendly, engaging attitude
• Strong work ethic and sense of professionalism
• Passion for nutrition, local seasonal produce, and quality ingredients
• Dedication to meaningful service and community
• Loves to work with others
• Able to accept and integrate constructive feedback
• Clear communication and active listening
• Honest, trustworthy, accountable
• Punctual with reliable transportation
• Able to work on your feet for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs
• Flexible and able to evolve with a growing business
• Work in a positive and creative environment with amazing, kind, and talented people
• Opportunity to relate in tangible and rewarding ways with your local community
• Daily shift meals, bread, pastries, drinks
• A consistent schedule so you can enjoy your free time!